The Sea of Cortez is the home of a whole new experience for you and your family. Here at RE/MAX, we like to offer the best of the best to all our clients and followers. Delivering as much value as possible, so that you can either retire or buy a dreamy vacation home at Puerto Peñasco/ Rocky Point, Mexico!
This has become an extremely popular destination amongst Arizona citizens, but anyone in the USA can take advantage of its beauty and majestic scenery. Rocky Point is just four hours south of Tucson and about three and a half hours from Phoenix. Puerto Peñasco is a favorite beach getaway for Arizona residents and visitors looking for a small-town, resort-style vacation in Mexico. Watch out for dolphins and whale sightseeing, get your camera ready!
So, without further comments, let’s get to the list of 5 unforgettable things you can do!
- Go to the Señorita Rita Sunset Cruise: This two-hour long cruise offers an open bar serving a selection of cocktails with the option of sandwiches, chips, and other snacks. Departing from the marina, Señorita Rita sails two times a day; at 3 pm and 5:45 pm. Prices are $25 for adults and $10 for children.
- Horseback Ride Along the Beach: This is the perfect activity for families who want to relax or couples looking for some romance. You can find people offering tours in town or close to the beach at any time of the day. Prices vary but generally are around $25 for half an hour ride.
- Listen to some outstanding Mexican Jazz Music: This 5-member jazz band is immensely popular within the region and has gained a loyal following throughout the years. You will often see them advertised around town or you can find Agua De Coco’s Facebook page for more details on where they are performing next.
- Golf with Style: Rocky Point is the perfect place to swing some clubs. This is one of the most popular places to golf The Links Golf Course at Las Palomas is an 18-hole, par-72, championship golf course set along the desert dunes. The green fee for guests at Las Palomas is $50 and $75 for the public.
- Plenty of Street Art to take Pictures with! When you visit the Malecon area, venture off the main shopping street and you’ll find a variety of street art and artist-focused graffiti. Most of these murals have been created by a group of 12 local street artists.
There you have it! Five awesome ideas to get you started, of course, there are plenty more things to do but will keep the secret for now. In other words, pack your things and enjoy this outstanding paradise! Don’t miss our next entry here at RE/MAX Costa del Mar. Click here if you want to know more about how you could buy your dream home at Rocky Point!